Yellow Building Sand is now available for collection and for delivery.
The Yellow Building Sand is one of our widely used Primary Aggregates. It’s available in Jumbo Bags and small bags.
As well as Red Building Sand, this sand has a smooth consistency due to the size of the sand grains, therefore builders sand is the first type of sand called on for brick laying, because of its fine texture and the stickiness of its clay composition.
Useful information about Building Sand(Yellow):
- It fits for use as a base or filling product for construction and landscaping purposes.
- Being free of any hard or large stones it is perfect to mix with cement and mortar for bricklaying.
- It is really compressible.
- It is suitable for pond lining and bedding.
- It is also most often, useful as a filler, or for levelling surfaces at construction sites.
*Once delivered, you can’t return or get a refund for this product. Consult our terms and conditions for more information.
Building Sand is available at our branches in Leicester and Derby for collection, and also for delivery in UK (subject to delivery charges).
Delivery is typically available within 5 working days, however slots for next day delivery might be will be available.
If you need a specific date, inform our team.
If you want Building Sand (Yellow) and you are out of our delivery range, please, contact us for more information and we’ll facilitate your request.
- If you have any doubts or enquiries, please, contact us.
- The Building Sand(Yellow) might vary slightly from the images provided.
- Are you also looking for fence panels to supply and fit? AG Fencing & Landscaping also provide a fence fit services.
- for news and sales follow us on Instagram and Facebook!