Timber boarder log roll edging is a quick and easy way to finish your garden borders.
Our product is perfect for flower boards or path edging, timber boarder log roll edging is made with planed timber and is pressure treated.
What pressure treated means?
Timber boarder log roll edging have been pressure treated to provide protection against rot, decay and insect infestation therefore providing longevity making your project with worth every second and built to last for a substantial length of time, periodic treatment using a wood preserver is advised to maintain a rich and vibrant colour.
Delivery is typically available within 5 working days but more than often slots for next day delivery will be available.
If want our Timber boarder log roll edging and you are out of our delivery range, please, contact us for more information and we will do our very best to facilitate your request.
For any delivery information, please feel free to make an enquiry and we are more than happy to assist you. If your area is not on our list then please contact us for more information.
- Planed timber
- Pressure treated Green (a lovely Olive shade)
- All rolls has 1.8m length and the height might vary, choose the best option.
- If you have any doubts, please, contact us.
- The colour of the fence panels might vary slightly from the images provided.
- Are you also looking for garden fence panels supply and fitted? AG Fencing & Landscaping also provide a fence fitting services.
- Follow us on Facebook!