Survery & Spot Marker – Black is now available for collection and for delivery.
Survet & Spot Marker – Black is rapid drying marking paint for applying semi-permanent makings to soil, grass, conrete and most hard surfaces.
This product is ideal for a variety of uses such as: highway maintenance, site excavation, turf marking, landscaping and marking cable positions prior to drilling and cutting.
Survey & Spot Marker lasts at least 3 months on most hard surfaces.
However, applications on wet and damp surfaces may decrease the performance.
- These markers contain built-in bright colour pigments for a bold finish.
- Survey & Spot markers include a heavy duty, non-clogging nozzle for inverted use.
- Resists all, however it is sensitive to the most severe chemical and mechanical erasures.
- They include dual trigger pads for compatibility with survey marking applicators.
- Size: 750ml
- Enviroment: Interior & Exterior
- Dimensions: L64 x W64 x H344mm
- Substrates: Concrete, Brick, Metal, Stone, Tarmac
Survey & Spot Marker colour variations:
- White- General Marker
- Yellow- General Marker
- Blue- Water
- Red- Electrcity
- Green- Cablework
- Black – Covering old lines
- Orange – Hazards
Survey & Spot Marker – Black is available at our branches in Leicester and Derby for collection, and for delivery in UK (subject to delivery chargers).
Delivery is typically available withing 5 working days, however slots for next day delivery mught be available.
If you need a specific date, inform our team.
If you want the Survey & Spot Marker – Black and you are out of our delivery range, please contact us for more information so we can facilitate your request.