A high performance priming slurry for porcelain paving
The ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer is an ultra-high polymer and fibre modified flexible primer with excellent workability and adhesion properties. As a single coat fast application, ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer promotes adhesion and control suction on difficult substrates such as porcelain, concrete, ceramic tiles, paving slabs or setts. Using the ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer enables the porcelain slabs or setts to be laid on a sand and cement bedding.
The powdered primer is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel with the simple addition of water.
- Single coat application to the underside of paving
- Enables the paving to be laid on sand and cement bedding
- Excellent workability and adhesion properties
- Suitable for brush or roller application
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Two x 10kg bags contained within the lidded mixing tub
We recommend this primer be used prior to laying porcelain paving and using the ProJoint Porcelain Grout.