Kiln Dried 20kg logs are now available for delviery and for collection.
Kiln Dried 20kg logs will keep you warm on a winter night. These logs are easy to light and will burn at a high temperature with a long natural flame.
These logs are not just high quality and flawless performing firewood. With kiln dried logs you are still burning a completly natural product, they simply have less moisture, therefor they guarantee a much cleaner and hotter burn. Kiln drying also kills insects during the process so it is completly safe.
- Kiln Dried 20kg has less than 20% moisture content.
- Burns at a high temperature with a long and natural flame.
- Low smoke emissions make them better for the enviroment.
- Low in tar so better for yout appliance.
- Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, pizza ovens or traditional open fires.
- Packed into water resistant bags to maintain a fresh and dry quality.
- Burns up to 85% hotter and generates up to 75% less smoke.
Instructions for Use:
- Take 6-8 pieces of kiln-dried kindling then stack neatly like a tower.
- Olace a single Flamer into the middle of the kindling.
- At an angle, lie 3-4 smaller logs across the kindling.
- Light the Flamer and leace for about 5 minutes until it is burning well.
Kiln Dried 20kg is available at our branches in Leicester and Derby for collection, and also for delivery in UK (subject to delivery charges).
Delivery is typically available within 5 working days, however slots for next day delivery might be available.
If you need a specific date, inform our team.
If you want the Kiln Dired 20kg and you are out of our delivery range, please, contact us for more information and we’ll facilitate your request.
Check out also: Twizler Firelighters and Brazier Smokeless 20kg.