DescriptionDesigned as an alternative to the traditional coach screw. This heavy duty screw dramatically decreases installation time as it doesn’t require a pilot hole into most wood types. This screw is ideal for external applications or where extra strength is required. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Patented silver corrosion resistant plating
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• Helix removes debris and helps improve clamping