Corner Concrete Fence Post according manufactured by AG Fencing In accordance with British Standard BS EN 12390-3:2019.
Concrete corner fence post offers an attractive and stronger alternative to wooden fence posts, giving stronger construction all round.
Our Concrete fence posts are also more suitable for use where the product is intended to last, a much better alternative to using pressure treated timber posts which in time will themselves rot away.
Manufactured in our own factory in Derby from:
- the highest quality ballast and cement
- reinforcing steel bar to give maximum strengtht
- subject to rigorous quality checks and inspections.
Concrete posts are manufactured in various profiles in standard lengths from:
- 1.2 meters (Godfather or Repair Post)
- 1.5 meters
- 1.8 meters
- 2.1 meters
- 2.4 meters
- 2.7 meters
- 3.0 meters
- And 3.3 meters (intermediate or slotted post)
Our concrete fence post profiles are:
- Intermediate or slotted concrete post.
- End concrete post
- 3-way Concrete post
- Corner concrete post
- Godfather or Spur Concrete post
- Recessed Post
Concrete Gravel boards are available at our branches in Leicester and Derby for collection and are also available for delivery within The UK (subject to delivery charges).
For any delivery information, please feel free to make an enquiry and we are more than happy to assist you. If your area is not on our list, then please contact us for more information.
Are you also looking for garden fence panels supply and fitted?
AG Fencing & Landscaping also provide a fence fitting services.
- Skilled and Experienced team.
- Full fence installation.
- Fence repair also available.
- Front and back garden.
- Free quotation
If you are looking to replace your fence panels, then please contact our team for a free quotation.