Plum Slate 30-50mm is now available for collection and for delivery.
Our natural Plum Slates are ideal for example:
- planting areas
- and more.
The Plum Slate 30-50mm is the flattest slate of all the other colours. It can also provide a nice finish when laid and is also ideal for walking on. Slates have a natural variation in colour and it can be found in plum and blue to grey.
This slate will guarantee the aesthetics of your outdoor area, and bring a bespoke effect to your landscaping project.
This slate is sourced naturally from the quarry, and it might require a simple rinse with water to remove natural dust and ensure that you can enjoy slate’s natural colour.
The Plum Slates 30-50mm features pale, similar to matt finish shades when dry and deeper sea blue shades when wet, as a result this elegant chipping are an excellent choice for:
- garden borders,
- and all things considered for other landscaping projects.
- and also gravel.
If you want our decorative aggregates and you are out of our delivery range, please, contact us for more information and we’ll facilitate your request.
- If you have any doubts or enquiries, please, contact us.
- The colour of plum slate might vary slightly from the images provided.
- Are you also looking for garden fence panels supply and fit? AG Fencing & Landscaping also provide a fence fit services.
- For news and sales follow us on Instagram and Facebook!