Featheredge board brown is now available for delivery and also collection.
Traditional Featheredge Fence Boards are ideal for:
- and much more.
Featheredge board brings a traditional look to your outdoor project. This product is pressure treated, these means that this timber was designed for outdoor use.
The treatment will prevent rot and also to prolong longevity all you need to not worry about it. Although we always recommend the use of preservatives to maintain the colour and make your garden look like new for years.
Featheredge boards in brown are designed to overlap in a vertical or horizontal position, we recommend the use of back rails, and as a final touch capping rails.
Featheredge board Specifications:
- Pressure treated brown, the dark colour will fade with time.
- 125mm width
- Each featheredge board is sawn from 22mm planks to provide a taper across the width typically from 14mm at the thicker edge down to about 5mm
- And all lengths available.
You can also visit our full range of timber.
AG Fencing & Landscaping stock has also available magnificent timber such as:
If you are also looking for green (olive shade) featheredge board, click here.
Delivery of featheredge boards are typically available within 5 working days but more than often slots for next day delivery will be available.
But, If you need a specific date, inform our team. If you want our featheredge board and you are out of our delivery range, please, contact us for more information and we’ll facilitate your request.
- If you have any doubts or enquiries, please, contact us.
- The colour of featheredge boardmight vary slightly from the images provided.
- Are you also looking for garden fence panels supply and fit? AG Fencing & Landscaping also provide a fence fit services.
- For news and sales follow us on Instagram and Facebook!